At Randall D. Belgrave & Associates, we integrate our knowledge and in-depth experience, enabling us to represent a broad spectrum of clients that includes multinational and domestic corporations, government authorities, banks and financial institutions.
We provide you with the right skills and specialization. Our areas of expertise include:
- Clients benefit from recognized industry experts who have an understanding of the market and regulatory conditions for a range of specialized areas-media, technology and communications, financial services.
- We understand that commercial outcomes require integrated legal solutions, and therefore provide relevant services such as expert tax, competition law and employee relations advice as part of a response to our clients' needs.
Banking and Finance
- We provide advice in relation to the broad spectrum of financial products including syndicated lending, leveraged and acquisition finance, asset finance, derivative products, project finance, financial regulatory, insolvency & restructuring and structured finance.
- We also advise regulatory authorities, national bodies, governments and government agencies and actively help shape the market, working with market organizations to develop documentation, policy and best practice.
Offshore Trusts and Offshore Banking
- We provide quality information and legal expertise to the offshore banking and asset protection community. We have an unwavering commitment to those interested in protecting their assets, since it is our view that the world is generally deteriorating with too many laws that provide the impetus for people, governments and other agencies to take your money and assets. We believe that your assets are yours and have sought out the very best asset protection techniques to service our clients. Our focus is therefore on providing quality long term asset protection solutions rather than short-term quick fixes.
Probate Trust and Estate
We provide legal expertise in the following areas;
- Estate planning
- Drafting of wills
- Administering estates
- Tax planning;
- Establishment of trusts and charities
Real Estate Transactions
- We are the deal facilitators. We know how to get your deals done, minimizing real estate risks and maximizing real estate business, wherever they are. We take care of the entire property life cycle from acquisition, development leasing, joint-financing through to final exit.
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- We have expertise in litigation, arbitration, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Our methodology emphasizes practical understanding of our clients' business problems.
- Family break ups leave so many repercussions to manage. We offer a wealth of expertise, working with empathy, bringing clarity to what is considered a difficult time. We assist divorcing couples in dealing with any joint assets, property or investments they have or even ways to prevent a divorce such as an informal or trial separation. We also play a crucial role regarding the well being of any children involved, where issues such as residence, child custody and visitation, parental access, child support and care order can all arise.
- In cases where domestic violence is involved, we'll discuss and help arrange for non-molestation and occupation orders, injunctions and matrimonial home rights to protect you and your interests, and we'll assist you with any legal action you wish to pursue. In all cases, we make sure that the advice we give our family law clients is concise, cost-effective, thorough and sensitive to your and your family's needs.